WE APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROSITY
The Time to Give Is Now
2020 is the final year of Bloedel Reserve’s first-ever comprehensive fundraising campaign — Sustaining a Treasure for Generations. Thanks to an outpouring of support since the campaign began in 2016, we have raised more than $21MM toward our ambitious goal of $25MM. There’s $4MM more to go!
Here’s How You Can Help
- Annual Mission Support — These funds directly support the conservation and stewardship of our 150 acres of public gardens, wildlife habitats, forests, meadows, and trail system.
- The Environmental Horticulture Center — We are transforming our behind-the-scenes horticultural operations, beginning with the first of four major capital improvements — constructing a more ecologically efficient compost facility. You can read more about all of the plans for the Environmental Horticulture Center here.
- Creative Residency Endowment — We have a challenge grant with $431K left to raise by January 31, 2020. These funds will go toward establishing a $1.5M endowment to ensure the continuation and level of excellence of the Creative Residency Program.
You Make This Extraordinary Place Possible
It takes nearly $4MM each year to maintain Bloedel Reserve’s 150 acres of gardens and forests. Gifts of all sizes are vital to ensure the continuing care, conservation, and preservation of this welcoming community treasure and horticultural masterpiece.
When we say no gift is too small (or too large), we mean it. Here are some of the ways the money you donate today goes to work:
- $75 — Plants bulbs in the Buxton Bird Marsh & Meadow for blooms next spring
- $100 — Offsets the true costs of admission for a family of four
- $1,000 – Replaces a tree lost to this year’s winter storms
- $5,000 — Pays for way-finding maps for every Bloedel visitor for one year
- $10,000 — Underwrites the cost of keeping Bloedel Reserve open for one day